Canadian Farm Proven to Fix Water for Lower Costs, Better Health and Improved Production.
Any livestock operation will immediately benefit with Aclarus Ozone with improved production, lower costs and healthier livestock. One Aclarus ozone system will treat multiple issues on demand even at high flow with no chemicals or consumables. Even most pesticides, hormones and medications are safely removed with ozone.
- Lowered costs and optimal health for animals - typically reduction in soap/acid costs
- Eliminates the worst water issues, from bacteria to iron, sulphur, taste, smell and more.
- Provides unlimited sanitation for washing WITHOUT chemical consumables - Clean water and Better Cleaning.
- Proven in Canada to improve production, operations, safety with quick return on investment
- Strongest and most natural treatment for perfect water and safer farm practices
- Compact, low energy, any flow rate (7gpm-1000gpm)
- Low maintenance, eliminate water issues for decades; finance and lease options available.
Case Study - Dairy Water Treatment System
London Dairy, London Ont installed their Aclarus Ozone System in 2014 to treat high sulphur, above 5ppm as well as some iron and other issues. The sulphur contamination was causing equipment and cleaning issues, less than optimal production as well as aesthetic issues from the smell and water colour.
Three 30GPM Aclarus Ozone units were installed for a total of 90GPM with post-filtration. It has since provided bottled quality water for over 2000 cows, office and other buildings on the property. No consumables, low cost and fully automatic system. This replaced their peroxide treatment which was costing over $700/month and not fixing the issue. The Aclarus Ozone System reduced their monthly costs, reduced their soap, acid and chemical use, downtime from dealing with water and provided improved animal performance and health.
Garland Farms near Lindsay Ontario installed their Aclarus Ozone System in 2014 to provide better treatment on their dug well water. The system eliminated their bacteria, iron, colour, smell, tannin and overall taste to bottled quality.
As the owners testimonial attests too, the system made a big difference for them on their operations with improved cost savings and less soap and acid. The Aclarus Ozone System replaced his UV and filter setup which caused significant downtime and poor treatment before being replaced. This eliminated constant replacement of the UV and filters while providing complete treatment compared to sterilization.
Canadian built for Canadian farms. Superior water and sanitation from one automatic system without maintenance or consumables. Find out now how it can improve your operations by Contacting Aclarus. Want to speak with a current system user? We can arrange that too.